VICTORY ELECTROSTATIC SPRAYER
- Available in backpack or handheld
- Touchless application
- Reduces cross-contamination
- Liquid adhesion & coverage
- Portability and easy operation
- Cost effective
- Upright and handheld capability
- Simple to handle and economical
- Weighs less than 5 pounds
- 2-2.5 hour battery life
- Gets at hard to reach corners
- Use on floors, counters, equipment
- Many versatile applications
ORANGE QC AUDIT TECHNOLOGY
- Customizable to meet all needs
- Easy to operate
- Real time inspection reporting
- Follow-up task tracking
- Mobile and desktop
- Web-based no installation req'd.
- Low-cost monthly subscription
- Visual Cleanliness
- Florescent Marking
- ATP Bioluminescence
- Hand Hygiene
- Staffing Assessments
- Job Design
- Workload Reviews
- Technical Training (Cleaning & Disinfection)
- (Environmental) Infection Prevention and Control
- Training Audits
- Competency Assessments
- Training Toolkits
Quality Quest Quandary
- Infection Prevention and Control concerned about the hygiene of high touch and critical surfaces
- Environmental hygiene monitoring not in place; progress on implementing a program had stalled
- Patients, Visitors and Clinicians worried about poor cleanliness and deteriorating conditions
- The media had taken notice, and the CEO was demanding improvements – stat!
Mayhem at the Manor
- Nursing home experiences its third outbreak of the season
- Family members angry; makes newspaper headlines, public health on notice and licensing officials running snap inspections
- The nursing department overwhelmed; staff shortages and sick time while Director of Care deals with extra paperwork, answering phone calls, and calling in extra staff on overtime
- The Executive Director under pressure to get situation back to normal ASAP!
Heller promotes Environmental Hygiene Practice Excellence by supporting Community of Practice events, in Ontario.
Mark Heller, national Chair of the Environmental Hygiene Interest Group, Infection Prevention and Control – Canada, will provide subject matter expertise at upcoming Community of Practice (CoP) events, by Public Health Ontario (PHO).
APRIL 22, 2017
Heller and Panel, promote Environmental Services Leadership Excellence, through at the 2017 Annual Conference of the OHHA.
Mark Heller, national Chair of the Environmental Hygiene Interest Group, Infection Prevention and Control – Canada, will present at the upcoming 2017 Conference and Trade Show of the Ontario Healthcare Housekeepers Association (OHHA); 2017 also marks the OHHA’s 60th Anniversary.
FEBRUARY 22, 2017